Nicole Marshall, CPA M.Tax
Nicole has more than 9 years of public accounting experience providing tax services to high-net worth individuals, small business owners, and financial service industry clients. She has experience in fiduciary tax and is a resource for trust and estate taxes. She practiced in Denver, CO, before joining JCCS in October of 2008.
Building a sustainable business is exciting and challenging and I enjoy helping clients by arming them with information and tools to build a solid financial base.
Outside of work you will find Nicole outside! She loves to garden, hike, ski, snowshoe and run with Sunny the beautiful black lab.
- Montana State Society of CPA's
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Home Resource - Board Treasurer
- MSCPA CPE - Committee Member
- Leadership Missoula
- BSBA – Accounting, Montana State University, Billing - Billings, Montana
- Master of Taxation, University of Denver Law School - Denver, Colorado