Gary Thuesen, CPA
On a daily basis I have the privilege of solving problems for individuals and small businesses, and advising them in their business and personal endeavors. With the ever changing economy and regulatory environment we live in, it is always enjoyable to build relationships with clients and help them realize their dreams.
Gary has more than 34 years of public accounting experience providing tax, consulting and small business accounting services. He has expertise in tax return preparation and, business and estate planning, including business computer system setup.
Outside of work, Gary enjoys singing in local choir groups, hunting especially working with and training hunting dogs, and firearm restoration.
- Montana State Society of CPA's
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Columbia Falls Lions Club - Treasurer and Past President
- Our Saviors Lutheran Church Mission Endowment Fund - Treasurer
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Montana State University - Bozeman, Montana