Marija started her accounting career with one of the leading accounting firms in Maui, Hawaii and later moved to Montana to join JCCS, where she specializes in compilation and review services, as well as individual and business income taxation. Her higher education was focused on international economics and finance at the University of Latvia and later at the University of Amsterdam, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and advanced her knowledge in foreign languages.
Marija’s diverse and rewarding experience of working with clients as an accountant inspired her to pursue CPA certification and a Masters Degree in Accounting.
When out of the office, Marija enjoys spending time with friends and family, dancing, and traveling. She loves visiting her family in Latvia and Russia, and exploring new places and cultures.
- Montana State Society of CPA's
- Flathead Area Young Professionals
- Golden Gate University, currently pursuing Masters Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in International Economics and Finance, University of Amsterdam - The Netherlands
- Economics and Accounting Bachelor Program, University of Latvia