Teresa (Teri) Moser, CPA
“I enjoy helping people make sense out of their complex tax and accounting information, so they can make better decisions.” -Teri
Teri has more than 18 years of public accounting experience providing tax, accounting, and consulting services. She has extensive experience in tax planning and preparation of individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns including multiple states. She also prepares compiled and reviewed financial statements for a wide variety of industries including construction services, motels, restaurants, recreation and retailers. With prior experience in providing payroll and bookkeeping services, she has a well-rounded perspective in helping clients with a wide variety of needs. She enjoys working with small business clients and treats them like part of her family.
In her spare time, Teri enjoys reading, gardening, and music. She enjoys travelling most of all, and tries to find an interesting place to visit every year where she can also test her photography skills. She has good stories to tell regarding how she met her Norwegian husband, and imported him to the U.S. She is proud of her two children: A son who is a graduate of the University of Montana, and a daughter who is attending elementary school in Columbia Falls.
- Montana State Society of CPA's - Vice Chair Professional Development Committee
- Flathead Chapter of CPA's - Past President and Secretary/Treasurer
Designations and Licensures
- Certified Public Accountant
- Columbia Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Associate of Arts, Flathead Valley Community College - Kalispell, Montana
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration-Accounting Emphasis, with honors, University of Montana - Missoula, Montana