Bruce W. Lahti, EA, CRPS ®, QPFC®, AIF®
Great Falls, MT
- Employee Benefits
- Professional Advisory
- American Retirement Association
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- International Foundation for Employee Benefit Plans
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist
- Enrolled Agent
- Business Administration 1973
- Glendale College – Glendale, Arizona
- Engineering Studies 1971
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona
For more than 40 years, clients of Bruce Lahti have benefited from his professional service and expertise in a wide range of disciplines – from accounting and tax compliance to estate planning and business succession. While his accomplishments in these areas can’t be ignored, Bruce’s true passion is in working with businesses to improve their employee benefit programs. He finds great satisfaction in any opportunity to advise employers who want to develop programs that improve employee satisfaction and promote secure retirements.
Bruce thrives on the challenge of finding the most effective solution for the unique needs of each employer. He is supported in these efforts by a highly qualified and experienced JCCS team of employee benefit professionals who are equally dedicated to providing the right answers in a very technical and exceedingly regulated specialty area. For example, Bruce and the JCCS team recently designed a client’s retirement plan that significantly increased tax-deductible benefits to the owners without reducing benefits to the client company’s employees. Not all cases will produce the same results, but the team will help to find the best solutions for their clients.
His visits to JCCS offices around the state allow Bruce to appreciate Montana’s scenic countryside, no matter the season. As a 20-year transplant from Arizona, Bruce relishes experiencing four distinct seasons in Montana, which makes taking the JCCS Employee Benefits group message to clients and industry providers throughout the state all the more enjoyable.