Tiffany Stemple, CPA
- Montana State Society of CPAs
- Flathead Society of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant – 2014
- Master of Accountancy 2013
- B.S. in Business Administration 2012
- University of Montana – Missoula, Montana
- A.S. / General 2010
- Flathead Valley Community College – Kalispell, Montana
Having grown up in Kalispell, Tiffany Stemple returned home to work for JCCS after graduating from the University of Montana. She specializes in auditing and has experience in the audits of private business, not-for-profit entities and governmental agencies, in addition to the preparation of audited financial statements.
Tiffany’s mantra involves “working today to improve tomorrows” and she takes that approach to each audit. This means viewing the audit process as a way to learn and understand each client’s business in order to be able to offer recommendations to not only improve accounting processes and internal controls, but to improve overall operations as well. She often leverages the extensive knowledge and experience of audit and tax professionals throughout the firm to tailor these recommendations to each specific client.